Funny Scottish Books by your webmaster - click on an image for
biz . . .
everything about Scotland
An amazingly funny joke from
our collection of the 100 funniest Scottish Jokes (probably in the whole
Joke Title : Scottish Light Bulb Jokes - 1
The Joke :
How many Scotsmen does it take to change a light bulb?
* 21 - One to hold the bulb and 20 to drink until the room spins.
* 2 - One to call the electrician and one to pour the whisky.
* 9 - One to change the bulb and eight to find a coin for the meter.
* None - real men aint afraid of the dark.
* 5,000,001 - One to screw in the bulb and 5,000,000 to mourn that the brave national football team have yet again narrowly missed getting into the next stage of the World Who-Gives-A-Damn Cup. [From Why Did the Haggis Cross the Road by Stuart McLean]